241. Who is the author of “August Coup”?
Ans : Mikhail S.Gorbachev
242. The revolts against the British in Malabar were organised by?
Ans : KeraIa Varma Pazhassi Raja of Kottayam Royal Family.
243. Organism which is unable to prepare its own food is called?
Ans : Heterotrophic
244. Who is the author of “Ponni “?
Ans : Malayattoor Ramakrishnan
245. Name the digestive enzyme that converts Peptides to amino acids is?
Ans : Erepsin
246. Who is the author of “Candida”?
Ans : George Bernard Shaw
247. Who is the author of “Bliss was it in that Dawn”?
Ans : Minoo Masani
248. Who is the author of Death and After?
Ans : Just. Y.R. Krishna Iyer
249. The IBAN concept was developed by?
Ans : The European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS) and the International Standards Organisation (ISO)
250. Presence of blood in urine is called?
Ans : Haematuria.
251. Who is the author of Mother India?
Ans : Katherine Mayo
252. Who is the creator of the famous characters “Beeman; Vimala”
Ans : M.T. Vasudevan Nair
253. Who is the author of “India of our Dreams”?
Ans : M.V. Kamath
254. Athirappalli and Vazhachal waterfalls are in?
Ans : Thrissur district
255. The civilisation of Greek city-states is known as?
Ans : Classical Civilisation
256. Who is the author of My Own Country?
Ans : Dr.Abraham Varghese
257. Who is the author of “Chemmeen”?
Ans : T.S.Pillai
258. Father of Biology?
Ans : Aristotle
259. Central Mining Research Station is located at?
Ans : Dhanbad (Bihar).
260. Who is the author of “Pramanam”?
Ans : Balamani Amma
261. A program used to browse the web is called?
Ans : Browser.
262. Who is the author of “Banker to the poor-The story of the Grameen Bank”?
Ans : Muhammad Yunus
263. The scientific name of Pineapple is?
Ans : Ananas comosus
264. The Currency of Nigeria?
Ans : Naira
265. Who is the author of “Burial at Sea”?
Ans : Khushwant Singh
266. Who is the author of “Civil Disobedience”?
Ans : Henry David Thoreau
267. Bengal’s Sorrow?
Ans : Damodar River
268. Jenna house is in?
Ans : Mumbai
269. In which year Gandhiji visited Ayyankali?
Ans : 1936
270. Which is the only survivor of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World?
Ans : Great Pyramid at Giza