211. Longest Epic?
Ans : Mahabharatha
212. Who is the author of “Gotrayanam”?
Ans : Dr.Ayyappa Panicker.
213. UN International Year of the Elderly or older persons was?
Ans : 1999
214. Who is the author of The Museum of Innocence?
Ans : Orhan Pamuk
215. Wellington Trophy is associated with?
Ans : Rowing
216. The importance of plant tissue and cell culture in isolation was first proposed by ……?
Ans : Gottlieb Haberlandt
217. Who is the inventor of Washing Machine?
Ans : Hurley Machine Co.
218. The scientific name of Squirrel is?
Ans : Funambulus Penn anti
219. Who is the author of “Nine Days Wonder”?
Ans : John Masefield
220. Who said, “To be; or not to be: that is the question”?
Ans : William Shakespeare
221. Who is the author of “In Search of Gandhi”?
Ans : Richard Attenborough
222. The amount of pollution in water is measured by?
Ans : B.O.D( Biological Oxygen Demand)
223. ROM stands for?
Ans : Read Only Memory
224. Which place is known as Rajendra Chola Pattanam?
Ans : Vizhinjam
225. Name the First known E. Paper in the world?
Ans : The-Tbejith (from Belgium)
226. Who is the author of “Saket Maithili”?
Ans : Sharan Gupt
227. Which civilization was the first to use Phonetic writing?
Ans : Egyptians
228. Father of Antibiotics?
Ans : Alexander Fleming
229. Who is the author of Essays of?
Ans : Elia Charles Lamb
230. High Altitude Research Laboratory is located at?
Ans : Gulmarg (Kashmir)
231. Choice of Technique was written by?
Ans : Amartya Sen
232. Who is the author of “The Trail”?
Ans : Franz Kafka
233. Who is the author of “Caesar and Cleopatra”?
Ans : George Bernard Shaw
234. Who was the last Chief Minister of Travancore Cochin State?
Ans : Panampalli Govinda Menon
235. www stands for?
Ans : World Wide Web
236. Central Research Laboratory is located at?
Ans : Chepauk; Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
237. Who is the author of Iron in the Soul?
Ans : Jean-Paul Sartre
238. Who is the author of “Tharishunilam”?
Ans : Madhavikutty (Kamala Surayya)
239. First fully literate town in India was?
Ans : Kottayam
240. Who is considered as the Father of Cartography?
Ans : Ptolemy