181. Central Inland Fisheries Research Station is located at?
Ans : Barrackpore (W.Bengal)
182. Who was the first editor of the Malayali newspaper started in Trivandrum in 1886?
Ans : C. Krishnapillai
183. Who is the author of “A Mercy”?
Ans : Toni Morrison
184. JPEG stands for?
Ans : Joint Photographic Expert Group
185. Who is the author of “A Brief History of Time”?
Ans : Stephen Hawking
186. Largest Desert (World)?
Ans : Sahara (Africa)
187. The acid present in the soil and substances formed by the decomposition of the decayed green matter is?
Ans : Humic Acid
188. Who is the author of “Face to Face”?
Ans : Lasse and Lisa Berg
189. Who is the author of “Babarnama”?
Ans : Babar
190. Who is the author of International Working Glass Movement?
Ans : Sukomal Sen
191. Who is the inventor of Ship (Steam)?
Ans : J.C.Pierier
192. Paper is chemically?
Ans : Cellulose.
193. Who is the creator of the famous characters “Appukili; Ravi; Mollakka”?
Ans : OV.Vijayan
194. Who is the author of “Gora”?
Ans : Rabindranath Tagore
195. The Capital of Burundi?
Ans : Bujumbura
196. The Japanese art of folding paper into decorative objects is called?
Ans : Origami
197. Which is the Central Bank of USA?
Ans : Federal Reserve system
198. Government undertook the responsibility of education for the first time in Travancore by?
Ans : Rani Gauri Parvati Bhai in 1817
199. Sumerian civilisation later came to be known as ?
Ans : Mesopotamian civilisation
200. Price theory was developed by?
Ans : Marshall Ricardo; Pigou
201. Lenin died in 21st January 1924 due to ?
Ans : Cerebral Stroke
202. First person to reach the South Pole?
Ans : Amundsen
203. In which year Nelson Mandela was sworn in as the first black President of South Africa?
Ans : 1994
204. Who is the author of “Glass Menagerie”?
Ans : Tennessee Williams
205. Which is the world’s busiest Airport in the world?
Ans : Chicago International Airport
206. Who is the author of “ Algebra of Infinite Justice”?
Ans : Arundhati Roy
207. Who is the author of “Big Egos; Small Men”?
Ans : Ram Jethmalani
208. Which is a recently extinct bird from Mauritius?
Ans : Dodo
209. Who is the author of Man-eaters of Kumaon ?
Ans : Jim Corbett
210. Who is the author of “Satyarath Prakash”?
Ans : Swami Dayanand