- The Capital of Yugoslavia?
Ans : Belgrade
- “Suhara; Majeed; Narayani” – These are the characters of whose novel?
Ans : Vaikom Muhammed Basheer
- Who is the inventor of Vacuum Flask?
Ans : James Dewar
- Priyadarshini Planetarium, inaugurated in 1994, is located in?
Ans : Thiruvananthapuram
- Who is the author of Glimpses of World History?
Ans : Jawaharlal Nehru
- Majority of modem Human race’ belonged to which race?
Ans : Mongloid race
- Which place is known as the Vatican of Nair community?
Ans : Perunna near Changanasseri
- The Battle of Marathon was fought in the year?
Ans : BC 490
- Who is the author of “Lucky Jim”?
Ans : Kingsley Amis
- The Capital of Timor?
Ans : Dili
- Which is an economic group of Third World countries which was founded under the auspices of the UNO in 1964?
Ans : The group of 77
- Who was the first Malayalee woman Chief Justice of Kerala High Court?
Ans : K.K. Usha
- Who is the author of “Kali Andhi”?
Ans : Kamleshwar
- The length of small intestine is?
Ans : 6 meters
- Who was the first First Portuguese Navigator to reach Kerala?
Ans : Vasco da Gama (1498)
- The structure of DNA molecule was discovered by?
Ans : Watson and Crick in 1953
- Who is the oldest person to become the Chief Minister of Kerala?
Ans : V.S.Achuthanandan (83).
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication is located at?
Ans : New Delhi.
- Saudi Arabian king, who gave the name to the country in 1925?
Ans : Abdul Aziz Sand
- Mahakavi Kurnaranasan’s famous poem ‘Veena Poovu’ was first published in?
Ans : Mitavadi In 1913
- Who is considered as the father of the nation of Columbia?
Ans : Simon Bolivar
- Pertussis causing bacteria is?
Ans : Bordetella Pertussis
- Which was the only Muslim ruling dynasty in Kerala?
Ans : Arakkal Dynasty.
- Travancore-Cochin Sports Council came to be known as Kerala Sports Council in?
Ans : 1956
- Travancore Rubber Works(Trivandrum) was started during the period of?
Ans : Sri Chitra Thirunal.
- Largest Park?
Ans : Wood Buffalo National Park in Alberta; Canada (17; 560 Sq.miles)
- Surat is on the bank of which River?
Ans : Tapti
- Plants growing in acidic soil is called?
Ans : Oxylophytes
- Headquarters of The World Trade Organisation is at?
Ans : Geneva; (Switzerland)
- Who is the author of Naked Triangle?
Ans : Balwant Gargi