1. Where did Buddha die? –
2. The video game console Xbox is the product of –
3. JD Power is a name associated with –
Automobile customer survey organisation.
4. What does ICANN stand for –
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
5. Lisbon Treaty is the Treaty accepted by the members of –
6. Who is called the Grand old man of India –
7. Which chemical compound is commonly known as washing soda –
8. Who became the first Indian to present a Golden Globe award –
A. R. Rahman.
9. The age of a tree can be determined by –
counting the annual growth rings of its stem.
10. Mohiniyattam is a solo dance. True or False –
11. Who is the author of the book ” The Man Who Divided India ” –
12. Which European country is known as the land of thousand lakes –
13. Who created the character, Sherlock Holmes –
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
14. The first non-Congress Prime Minister of India was –
15. When there is one buyer and many sellers in a market what is this situation called –
17. What does a phillumenist collect –
18. Where is the headquarters of International Labour Organisation –
19. The chief guest of 68th Republic Day (2017) –
Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (UAE).
20. What do the letters XP stand for in the product Microsoft XP –
21. Who won the Kendra Sahitya Academy Award in 2016 –
Prabha Varma ( work – Shyama Madhavam ).
22. Human Rights Day is celebrated on –
23. Who won India’s first ever individual Olympic gold medal –
24. What is the name of the instrument used to measure blood pressure –
25. The Oscar-winning film Slumdog Millionaire was written by –
26. Largest wetland in India –
27. Which state is called the agriculture epitome of India –