761. The Kerala Press Academy was established in 1979 with ….. as its headquarters:
762. The Kerala Sastra Sahitya Parishad was formed at Kozhikode in:
763. In which year AK Gopalan led ‘starvatiom march’ from Kannur to Madras with 32 followers?
764. Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy was established in:
765. KPAC (Kerala People’s Arts Club) was formed in:
766. Malayalam television programmes were started from Thiruvananthapuram in:
767. The King Srimulam Tirunal of Travancore passed away in:
768. The Sahithya Pravarthaka Sahakarana Sangham started functioning based on Kottayam in:
769. The second University of Kerala, the Calicut University was started functioning in:
770. The year of commencement of Vaikom Satyagraha, the first Satyagraha in India against untouchability?
771. The year of Punnapra Vayalar agitation:
772. Thumba Rocket launching station was started functioning in:
773. To which organization, Thumba Rocket Launching Station was dedicated in 1968?
774.Travancore and Cochin were integrated in:
775. Udaya, the first film studio in Kerala was started functioning at Alappuzha in:
776. The finance minister of Kerala who was instrumental in the launching of the lottery in Kerala:
777. The first district in Kerala where DPEP was implemented in 1994:
778. The first finance commission of Kerala was formed in:
779. The first hydel project in Malabar area started in 1972:
780. Malabar Cement Factory is at:
781. Naval Academy is situated at:
782. Srimulam Assembly was started functioning in:
783. The first to make forts built in granite in Kerala history:
784. The Ananthavilasom Palace in Thiruvananthapuram was constructed during the reign of:
785. Madras Rubber Factory is at:
786. PJ Antony got the Bharat Award in 1973 for the performance in the film:
787. The country assisted in the construction of Idukky Dam completed in 1974, which is the first arch dam in India:
788. The channel launched by CPM in Kerala:
789. The European power that built Kottappuram fort in 1524:
790. Travancore Cement Factory is situated at:
791. Vakkom Maulavi started ‘Swadeshabhimani’ in:
792. Where is Napier Museum in Kerala?
793. Who established Kerala Kalamandalam at Cheruthuruthy in 1930?
Vallathol Narayana Menon
794. Who got the first Odakkuzhal Award instituted by G.Sankara Kurup?
795. Who pointed out the importance of Thattekkad for the first time which became a sanctuary in 1983?
796. Who was the first director of the Kerala Language Institute founded in 1968?
NV Krishna Varrier
797. Who was the last chief minister of TravancoreCochin?
798. Who was the main leader of salt satyagraha in Kerala, which was organized as part of Civil Disobedience movement?
799. Who wrote the first detective novel in MalayalamBhaskaramenon
800. In which year Kottayam became the fully literate town in India?
801. Adoor Gopalakrishnan got a national award for best director in 1972 for his first feature film:
802. EMS became the chief minister of Kerala for the second time in the year:
803. Which Palace in Thiruvananthapuram is the venue of Swati Music Festival?
804. Who constructed Kanakakkunnu Palace?
Sri Mulam Tirunal
805. Who constructed Mattancherry Palace?
806. Who became the Chief Minister in Travancore- Cochin after the first general election?
807. Who became the first Chairman of the Kerala Sahitya Academy in 1956?
Sardar KM Panicker
808. G Sankarakurup got the first Gyanpeet Award for ‘Odakkuzhal’ for the year:
809. In which district is the headquarters of Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala?
810. In which district is Vallarpadam Container Terminal?
811. In which year Kerala won Santosh Trophy for the first time?
812. The European power that renovated Mattancherry Palace:
813. The first chairman of Kerala Public Service Commission:
814. The first EMS ministry ruled for……. months:
815. The first private channel in Kerala which started functioning in 1993:
816. The foundation of the first biological park in India was laid in 1992 at:
817.The headquarters of the Central University in Kerala:
818. The headquarters of the Mahatma Gandhi University is situated at:
819. The Kerala State Electricity Board was established in:
820. Where is Banana Research Centre?