821. Where is Cardamom Research Centre?
822. Where is Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) is situated?
823. The first European fort in India was built at:
824. The head office of Kerala Public Service Commission is at:
825.The King of Travancore who constructed the ‘Puthan Malika’ or ‘Kuthira Malika’ in Thiruvananthapuram:
826. The Koyikkal Palace where Numismatics Museum is functioning is situated at:
827.The first MLA to be disqualified under the anti-defection law in 1990:
R Balakrishna Pillai
828. Where is Coffee Research Centre?
829. Where is Ginger Research Centre?
830. The headquarters of MILMA:
831. The headquarters of Serifed:
832. The headquarters of the Kerala State Horticultural Development Corporation:
833. Forestry College is situated at:
834. Arippa bird sanctuary is in the district of:
835. In which river Pallivasal, the first govt. owned hydel project in Kerala was built?
836. Kerala Drugs and Pharmaceuticals was established at:
837. State Institute of Rural Development is situated at:
838. The first concrete bridge in Kerala:
839. The first Grama Panchayat in Kerala to get Swaraj Trophy:
840. The first industrial establishment in Kerala to use Electricity is Kannan Devan Company. It is in the district of:
841. The first artificial island in Kerala:
842. The first baby-friendly grama panchayat in Kerala:
843. The first community reserve in India:
844. Where is Centre for Water Resources Development and Management situated?
845. Where is Kerala Forest Research Institute is situated?
846. Which district in Kerala became the first bachat district in Kerala in 1991?
847. Where is National Adventure Sports Academy?
848. Usha School of Athletics is at:
849. Kelappaji College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology is situated at:
850. Cassue Research Centre is situated at:
851. Where is Napier Museum situated in Kerala:
852. Where is Vasthu Vidhya Gurukulam located?
853. The year of Peruman train tragedy in which more than 100 people were killed:
854. The year of Kalalundy train tragedy:
855. Where is VK Krishnamenon Art Gallery?
856. In which district Kayamkulam Thermal Power station is situated?
857. The headquarters of COSTFORD:
858. The Kerala Language Institute is at:
859. The place in Wayanad district where Heritage Museum is situated?
860. The place where the stock exchange was established in 1978:
861. Thirurangadi, the centre of Malabar rebellion is in the district of:
862. Where is Kerala Feeds situated?
863. The first court in Kerala for narcotics trial was established at:
864. The first English school in Malabar was established at:
865. The first Export Processing Zone in Kerala:
866. The first gramapanchayat in Kerala which produce and distribute as its own?
867. The first hanging bridge in Kerala:
868. The first Jewish synagogue in India was built at:
869. The first labour bank in Kerala is Akathethara in……. district.
870. The first no-tobacco district in Kerala:
871. The first peacock sanctuary in Kerala:
872. Aromatic oil Research Centre is situated at:
873. Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) is situated at:
874. Hindustan Insecticides is at:
875. In which district is Pazhassi Raja Museum?
876. Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA) is situated at:
877. Numismatics Museum in Thiruvananthapuram district is situated at:
878. Priyadarshini Planatarium is at:
879. The first private medical college in Kerala, TD Medical College was established in the district of:
880. The first reserve forest in Travancore:
881. The first rubber estate in Kerala:
882. The first tourism village in Kerala:
883. The first wax museum in Kerala was set up at:
884. The place in Kerala where Jews settled for the first time:
885. The place where the first rubber based industrial establishment in Kerala was started:
886. The place where the first television centre in Kerala was established:
887. GV Rajas Sports School, the first sports school in Kerala was established at:
888. Pallivasal, the first hydroelectric project is in the district of:
889. The first wind power project in Kerala:
890. The place where Bible was published in Malayalam for the first time:
891. The place where the first concrete bridge in Kerala was established:
892. The place where the first mobile court in Kerala was established:
893. The first newspaper of Kerala was published from:
894. The first post office in Kerala was established at:
895. The headquarters of the Malabar Special Police(MSP):
896. The place where the first Homoeo Medical College in Kerala was established:
897. Who presided over the first Malabar district conference held at Palakkad in 1916?
898. Agastyakutam, the first biological park is in the district of:
899. India’s first 100% computer literate village is Chamravattom in …. district:
900. INS Dronacharya is situated at: