701. Who was the acting Governor of Kerala when the state was formed on 1st November 1956?
702. Who wrote ‘Ente Katha’?
703. Who wrote ‘Thudikkunna Thalukal’?
704.The largest Fort in Kerala?
705.The Viceroy who built Angel Fort:
Alphonso De Almeida
706. What was the basic unit of the administration of Marthanda Varma?
707.‘Ente Natakasmarnakal’ is the autobiography of:
708.‘Ente Vazhiyambalangal’ is the autobiography of:
709. In which year is Malayali Memorial, demanding the Appointment of native people submitted?
710. Name the agitation that prompted the Govt of Travancore to appoint a Public Service Commissioner?
711. Name the European power that built Angel Fort:
712. The Angel Fort is situated at:
713. The British got Angel Fort from:
714.Which palace is also known as ‘Dutch Palace’?
715. Who built the Palakkad Fort in1766?
716. Who constructed Bakel Fort in the 17th century?
717. Who constructed Chettuva Fort?
718. Who was instrumental in submitting a petition named ‘Ezhava Memorial’ in 1896 demanding appointments for Ezhavas in Govt services?
719. Who was the first Public Service Commissioner appointed in Travancore?
720. Who was the first signatory of Malayali Memorial?
721.Who wrote ‘Adukkalayilninnu Parliamentilekk’ ?
722. Who constructed the Anchengo Fort?
723. Who was the President when President’s rule was imposed for the first time in Kerala?
724. The Liberation Struggle lasted for …… weeks:
725. At the time of the formation of the Kerala State, it has been under President’s rule for …….days:
726. The only occasion in Kerala history in which none of the political parties could form a government after the election and President’s rule continued in the State:
727. Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) is situated at:
728. Hindustan Newsprint Factory is situated at:
729.The mouthpiece of CPI Kerala unit:
730.The number of Members in Kerala PSC including Chairman:
731. The oldest European fort in India was built by:
732. Kerala became the first fully literate state in India in the year:
733. Kerala Panchayat Raj Act was brought into effect in Kerala in:
734.KSRTC was brought into existence in:
735.Who led Communist Party of India(CPI) in Kerala after the split?
MN Govindan Nair
736. Who was the editor of Vivekodayam started publication in 1905 as the mouthpiece of the SNDP Yogam?
737. Who was the first secretary of the SNDP Yogam, formed in 1903?
738. Who was the Governor of Kerala when President’s rule was imposed for the first time in Kerala?
739. Who was the last Chief Minister of Thiru Kochi whose resignation led to president’s rule:
Panampilly Govinda Menon
740. Legislative body in the princely state of Cochin started functioning in:
741. In which palace, mural paintings based on Kumarasambhava of Kalidasa can be seen?
742. In which year Kerala Public Service Commission was formed?
743. Kerala was brought under the President’s rule for the last time in:
744. Kerala Wood Industries is situated at:
745. The lengthiest President’s rule in Kerala was ended in:
746. A popular ministry under Pattom Thanu Pillai assumed power in Travancore in:
747. Chattampi Swamikal passed away at Panmana in Kollam district in:
748. Cochin Port Trust was brought into existence in:
749. CP Ramaswamy Iyer became the Dewan of Travancore in:
750. Eravikulam ,the first national park in Kerala was brought into existence in:
751. Mayyazhi was liberated from the French rule in:
752. Name the first ship built at Cochin Shipyard in 1980:
753. Name the publication started by Muhammad Abdur Rehman Sahib from Kozhikode in 1924:
754. Panampilly Govindamenon became the prime minister of Cochin in:
755. Radio station in Thiruvananthapuram was started functioning in:
756. Sarada got the national award for best actor in 1968 for the film:
757. Telecasting was started from Thiruvananthapuram in:
758. The Cochin Stock Exchange was established in:
759. The Cochin University was brought into existence in:
760. The first movie in Kerala- Vigathakumaran was released in: