621.The only district in Kerala which produces garlic:
622.The only woman in the first EMS ministry:
623.The place famous for the manufacture of ‘Uru’?
624.The place in Idukky district where Indo-Swiss Project was established:
625.The place in Kerala famous for orange farms:
626.The place in Kerala where Mannathu Padmanabhan started the historical ‘Savarna jatha’:
627.The place in Kerala where Public Library was established for the first time:
628.The place in Thiruvananthapuram district where the remains of ‘Ammachi Plavu’ in Travancore history is preserved:
629.The place Indo-Swiss Project started in 1963:
630.The place known as ‘the Kashmir of Kerala’:
631.The place known as ‘Thekkan Kasi’:
632.The place where Cricket was played for the first time in Kerala:
633.The place where Kumaranasan was born:
634.‘Madabhoomi’ is the old name of:
635.Number of members in the first ministry of Kerala including Chief Minister:
636.Old name of Angadippuram:
637.Old name of Kottackal:
638. Parayan and Seethnkan are forms of:
639. Indo-Norwegian Fisheries Community Project is situated at:
640. Rabindranath Tagore visited Sree Narayana Guru at Sivagiri in:
641. Raja Ravi Varma, the first painter in Kerala to acquire international fame, passed away in:
642.The background of the novel, ‘God of Small Things’ by Arundathy Roy?
643.The birthplace of P.Kunjiraman Nair, the famous poet of Kerala:
644.The place where the first Ayurvedic Medical College in Kerala was established:
645.The place where the first Law college in Kerala was established:
646. Mahodayapuram is the old name of:
647. Merryland, the second film studio in Kerala is situated at……. in Thiruvananthapuram district.
648. Muziris is the old name of:
649.The place where the first underpass in Kerala was established:
650.The place which is known as the ‘cultural capital of Pathanamthitta’:
651. The publication of Mathrubhumi newspaper was started from:
652. The remains of Sister Alphonsa is kept at:
653. The southernmost freshwater lagoon in Kerala is:
654. The Thattekkad sanctuary is named after:
655. Which is known as the ‘Cultural capital of Kerala’:
656. Which is known as ‘the gift of Pamba’?
657. Which is known as ‘the queen of the Arabian sea’?
658. Which is known as ‘the Venice of the East’?
659. Which is the birthplace of Kathakali?
660. Which palace is called ‘Mural Pagoda’?
661. Which place in Kasargod district was known as ‘Madathumala’ in ancient times?
662. Which place is known as the birthplace of Ottan Thullal?
663. Which river is also known as ‘Tejaswini’?
664. Which river is also known by the name Nila or Perar?
665. Which was known as ‘Desinganad’ in earlier days?
666.The venue of ‘Revathy Patathanam’ by Zamorin:
Thali Temple, Kozhikode
667. Uzhavur, the birthplace of KR Narayanan is in the district of:
668. Where is Govinda Pai Memorial?
669. Where is Putharikandam ground situated?
670. Which area was known as ‘Goshree’ in ancient days?
671. Which was known as ‘Odanad’ in earlier days?
672. Who was the first transport minister in Kerala?
673. Who was the minister in charge of Employment in the first EMS ministry?
674. Who was the secretary of Radical Group formed in Travancore:
MN Govindan Nair
675. The largest archeological museum in Kerala is functioning at:
Hill Palace Tripunithura
676.Who was appointed by the Govt of Travancore in 1934 to examine the matter of appointment to Govt Services:
677. Who was entrusted by Marthanda Varma for making an appointment to Govt Departments?
678.The European power that constructed Chaliyam Fort?
679.The first palace built in oriental style by the Westerners in India:
680.The king of Travancore who issued a proclamation in 1874 to control nepotism in appointments to Govt Services:
681.The king who was the first in the history of Travancore to establish a systematic administration:
682. Which Fort in Kerala was also known as Fort William?
683. Which fort was described as ‘Cannon pointed Towards the neck of Zamorin’?
684. Who gave permission to built the Anchengo Fort in 1690?
Rani of Attingal
685. Who seized the Fort Angel in 1663?
686. Who was appointed by Marthanda Varma to regularize the tax system in Travancore?
687. Who was instrumental in preparing a petition named Malayali Memorial which was signed by 10038 persons?
688.The oldest palace built by the Dutch in India:
689. The only No-confidence motion passed in the history of Kerala brought the state under President’s rule for the second time was moved by:
690.The official residence of Dewan of Travancore which later became the seat of Akasavani in Kerala:
691. Where is Krishnapuram Palace?
692. Which is written by Thakazhi?
693. Which palace is called ‘Mural Pagoda’?
694. Who introduced the secretarial system in Travancore?
695. The President’s rule was imposed for the second time in Kerala in :
696.The ruler of Kochi who introduced a regular administrative machinery for the first time:
697. Where is Sakthan Thampuran Museum?
698. Which was the only state under President’s rule when the linguistic reorganization was done?
699. Who constructed the Bolghatty Palace?
700. Who recommended for declaring President’s rule in Thiru Kochi when Panampally resigned in 1956?
Sri Chithira Tirunal