561.‘Ente Jeevitha Katha’ is the autobiography of:
562.‘Ente Jeevithasmaranakal’ is the autobiography of:
563. Erumeli famous for religious harmony is in the district of:
564. Ferok in Kozhikode is famous for ……. industry:
565. The first minister in charge of Public Works:
566. Gavi is a tourist place in the district of:
567. In ancient period Kottakkal in Malappuram district was known as:
568. In which district is Banasurasagar Dam?
569. In which district is Idamalayar hydel project?
570. In which district is the Eravikulam national park?
571. In which district is Kallil Bhagavati Temple, which was formerly a Jaina temple?
572. In which district is Lokanarkav situated?
573. In which district is Mangaladevi Temple?
574. In which district is Muzhuppilangad, the longest beach in Kerala?
575. In which district is Nallalam Thermal Project?
576. In which district Tulu language is spoken?
577. Arippa bird sanctuary is in which district?
578. Asramam tourist village is situated near the lake:
579. At which place the Periyar divides into twoManglappuzha and Marthandanpuzha?
580. Ayyankali established ‘Sadhujana Paripalana Yogam’ in:
581. Chambakkulam boat race is held in ……:
582. In which district the famous Malayalam poet Ulloor S.Parameswarayyar was born:
583. In which river is Aruvikkara Dam?
584. In which river is Peechi Dam?
585. In which river is Peruvannamuzhi Dam?
586. In which river is Vazhani Dam?
587. In which river system is Bhuthathan Kettu Dam?
588. Karappuzha is the first hydroelectric project is in the district of:
589. Kasargod district was formed after the bifurcation of:
590. Killikurissimangalam, the birthplace of Kunchan Nambiar is in the district of:
591. Kizhattur, a place near Perinthalmanna is the birthplace of:
592. KP Gopalan was in charge of the portfolio of:
593. Land of Pooram:
594. Land of Theyyam:
595. The birthplace of Rama Panicker, one of the Kannassa poets:
596. The birthplace of Thacholi Othenan:
597.The district in Kerala where ‘Yakshagana’ is popular?
598. The district in Kerala with the largest number of industrial establishments:
599. The district of Kerala with rich deposits of iron:
600. The district of Kerala with the largest number of Hindus:
601. The district that is known as the ‘rice bowl of Kerala’:
602. The district where the largest number of regional languages are spoken:
603. The district which is the largest producer of Cardamom in Kerala:
604. The district which is the largest producer of Tapioca:
605. The district with the largest number of Jains:
606. The fort of Kunhali was built at:
607. The founder secretary of Communist Party in Kerala:
P Krishna Pillai
608. The hottest district in Kerala:
609. The largest and best preserved fort in Kerala:
610. The largest cardamom auction centre in Kerala:
611. The largest pass in the Western Ghats in Kerala:
612. The name of district existed when the Kerala state was formed and it is not existed at present:
613. The national park which is famous for Nilgiri Thar:
614. The capital of the Aay dynasty was……. in Thiruvananthapuram district?
615. The Chala market founded by Raja Kesavadas is in:
616. The Communist Party in Kerala formed in 1937 and functioned secretly. The decision to function openly was taken in a meeting held at ……… in 1939:
617. The Crocodile farm in Thiruvananthapuram district is at:
618. The old name of Sultan Bathery was:
619. The oldest teak plantation in the world, Conolly’s plot is situated in the district of:
620. The only district in Kerala that has no coastline and shares border with the districts of Kerala only: