501. The place where the first Cyber police station in Kerala was established:
502. The Police Museum in Kerala is situated at:
503. The first women’s jail in Kerala was started at:
504. The Dewan of Travancore who selected Alappuzha as the centre of his activities:
505. The ‘Ezharapponnana’ of Ettumanoor temple is made up of:
506. The highest town in Kerala:
507. The King of Travancore when the first Public Service Commissioner was appointed?
Sri Chithira Tirunal
508. The king who renovated Krishnapuram Palace:
509. In which river system is Chenkulam Dam?
510. In which river system is Cheruthoni Dam?
511. In which river is Anayirankal Dam?
512. The district in Kerala with the lowest rainfall:
513. The district with the largest number of Jews in Kerala:
514. Who was the first chairman of the Thiru-Kochi Public Service Commission?
515. Travancore bought Fort Manuel from the Dutch in:
516. The Ministry of EMS was the first to be dismissed under Article 356 of the constitution .It was in:
517. In which year Thiru-Kochi Public Service Commission was formed?
518. President’s rule was imposed in Thiru-Kochi in:
519. The agitation that led to President’s rule in Kerala In 1959:
520. The king of Travancore who constructed Nedumkotta?
521. The king of Travancore who constructed the Udayagiri Fort and Vattakottai (Circular Fort) which is now in Kanyakumari district:
522. In which river system is Kakki Dam?
523. ‘Kanneerum Kinavum’ is the autobiography of:
524. Koodalmanikya Temple at Iringalakkuda is dedicated to:
525. ‘Kozhinja Ilakal’ is the autobiography of:
526. Kuthunkal, the largest private hydro electric project in Kerala is in the district of:
527. Malampuzha Dam is in the river system:
528. ‘Olivile Ormakal’ is the autobiography of:
529. Parabrahma Temple is at:
530. Thoonakkadav Dam is in the river:
531. Vadakkumnatha Temple is at:
532. ‘Viplavasmaranakal’ is the autobiography of:
533. ‘Athmakatha’ is the autobiography of:
534. ‘Ethirpp’ is the autobiography of:
535. In which district is Arakkal Kettu?
536. In which district is Chirakkal Kovilakam?
537. In which district is Mayippadi Palace?
538. In which river is Thenmala Dam?
539. In which river system is Mattuppetty Dam?
540. In which river system is Meenkara Dam?
541. In which river system is Neryamangalam Dam?
542. ‘Kaviyude Kalpadukal’ is the autobiography of:
P Kunhiraman Nair
543. ‘Njan’ is the autobiography of:
544. ‘Ormayude Olangalil’ is the autobiography of:
545. Padmanabhapuram Palace is owned by Government of Kerala is in the district of:
546. Parambikkulam Dam is in the river:
547. An area in Kerala which is situated below sea level:
548. Karumadikkuttan, a statue obtained fromAlappuzha district is believed to be related to:
549. Where is Chinnakkada ground situated?
550. The substance used to make Aranmula mirror:
551. ‘Service Story’ is the autobiography of:
552. Sholayar Dam is in the river:
553. The Bolghatty Palace was built in:
554. The British Resident to Travancore, who stipulated some criteria for the appointments in Govt Service:
555. The king of Travancore when Malayali Memorial and Ezhava Memorial was submitted?
Sri Mulam Tirunal
556. Peringalkuthu Dam is in the river:
557. Anamudi, the highest peak in Kerala is in the panchayat of:
558. Chandanakavu where Melpathur memorial is situ-ated is in the district of:
559. Cherukolppuzha Hindu conference held on the banks of:
560. Communist League was founded in Thiruvananthapuram in: