441. In which river the Dharmadom island is situated?
442. In which river the largest number of power projects are established
443. Who introduced Land Reforms Bill in Kerala legislative assembly?
444. Kalady and Aluva are on the banks of:
445. The dam situated between Kuravan and Kurathi hills:
446. The district with the longest coastline:
447. The district in Kerala which has the largest number of villages:
448. The district with the largest number of rivers flowing:
449. The festival ‘Ashtami’ is related to the temple of:
450. The festival of ……… temple is known as ‘Aarat’?
451. The first education minister of Kerala:
452. The first electricity minister of Kerala:
VR Krishna Iyer
453. The first hydroelectric project in Kerala was constructed in the river:
454. The river which originates from Pulichimala:
455. The second largest sanctuary in Kerala:
456. The second longest river in Kerala:
457. The temple of Kerala without compound wall:
458. Thirunavaya is on the banks of:
459. To which temple ‘Chitra Pournami’ festival is related?
460. Where is Hill Palace Museum, the largest archaeological museum in Kerala situated?
461. Which district has the largest number of block panchayats?
462. Which river has two branches namely Mangalappuzha and Marthandanppuzha?
463. Which river is also known as Ponnanippuzha?
464. Which river was known as ‘Baris’ in ancient times:
465. Muthirappuzha is a tributary of:
466. The first revenue minister of Kerala:
467. The headquarters of Deepika, the oldest newspaper in Kerala:
468. The hottest place in Kerala:
469. The largest hydel project in Kerala:
470. The largest jail in Kerala:
471. The longest river in Kerala:
472. The largest underground power station in Kerala:
473. The longest boat race in Kerala:
474. The oldest synagogue in Commonwealth nations is situated at:
475. The place in Kerala famous for Nagaraja Temple:
476. The place in Thiruvananthapuram district where Parasurama temple is situated:
477. The ritual ‘Murajapam’ is associated to the temple of:
478. The taluk in Kerala with the longest coastline:
479. Which district in Kerala has the largest number of Grama Panchayats?
480. Which district in Kerala has the largest number of Panchayat Raj Institutions?
481. Which district in Kerala has the largest number of Taluks?
482. A sun temple is situated at Adithyapuram in ……..district.
483. Thirunelli temple is dedicated to:
484. The number of east flowing rivers in Kerala:
485. The largest dam in Kerala, Malampuzha dam, is in the district of:
486. The largest earthen dam in Kerala:
487. The largest rainforest in Kerala:
488. ‘Arangu Kanatha Nadan’ is the autobiography of:
489. Asia’s tallest church (Basilica of Our Lady of Dolours) is situated at:
490. Idamalayar Dam is in the river:
491. The first limited company in Kerala:
Punalur Paper Mill
492. The first medical college in Kerala was established at:
493. The first open jail in Kerala was started functioning at…..in Thiruvananthapuram district.
494. The first polio-free district in India:
495. The first private power station in Kerala:
496. The first textile mill in Kerala was established in 1881 at:
497. The headquarters of Kerala Financial Corporation:
498. The headquarters of Southern Air Command:
499. The headquarters of the Kerala State Pollution Control Board:
500. The headquarters of the Rubber Board: