121. The season of Sabarimala pilgrimage:
122. In which month Maramon Convention is conducted on the banks of Pamba?
123. What is known as ‘Dakshina Nalanda’?
124. The area known as the ‘granary of Travancore’, which is now in Kanyakumari district:
125. Birth place of Saktibhadra, the author of ‘Ascharyachoodamani’:
126. The birth place of Chattampi Swamikal:
127. Padayani is the folk arts form of the district of:
128. The only railway station in Pathanamthitta district:
129. The boat race which held on the second Saturday of August every year:
130. Thycal, where remains of an ancient ship obtained is in the district of:
131. The area in Kerala that receives least rain fall:
132. The Triprayar temple in Thrissur district is dedicated to:
133.The seat of Azhvanchery Tambrakkal is …… near Thirunavaya:
134.In which district is Kadampuzha temple?
135.Thusharagiri is a tourist center in the district of:
136.NH 212 connects Moolahalla and:
137. Thonnakkal in Thiruvananthapuram district is famous for the memorial of:
138. Sahodaran Ayyappan memorial is at:
139.Sweet Meet Street (SM Street) or Mitayitheruvu which is the plot of “Oru Theruvinte Katha’ by SK Pottakkad is in the district of:
140.The headquarters of Pharmaceutical Corporation-Oushadi:
141.The headquarters of Plantation Corporation:
142.Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is situated at:
143.Where is Guru Gopinath Nadana Gramam?
144.Where is Malabar Cancer Centre situated?
145.Who got the first best film actor award instituted by Govt of Kerala in 1969?
146.The headquarters of the Kerala Telecom Circle:
147.Central Tuber Crops Research Institute is situated at:
148.Equatorial Rocket Launching Station is situated at:
149.FACT factory is situated at:
150.Kerala Police Academy is situated at:
151.The Chitranjali Studio of Kerala State Film Development Corporation is at:
152.The headquarters of Kerafed:
153.The headquarters of the Kannur University is at:
154.Where is Agronomic Research Station?
155.The headquarters of Sahithya Pravarthaka Sahakarana Sangham:
156.The second city Corporation in Kerala:
157.Mananchira Ground is at:
158.Kappad, where Vasco da Gama landed on 20th May 1498 is in the district of:
159.The place in Kerala where rice is cultivated below sea level:
160.Who led the formation of Kerala Congress in 1964?