41. The district that is the largest producer of Tapioca?
42. In which district is Ponmudi hill station?
43. The MC Road and NH 47 meet at:
44. Where is Papanasam beach?
45. During the period of Swati Tirunal, the Hajur Kacheri (Secretariat) of Travancore was shifted to Thiruvananthapuram from:
46.Kerala Folklore Academy is at:
47.In which district is Aralam sanctuary?
48.Andhakaranazhi connects …… and Arabian Sea:
49. Ceramic Factory in Kerala is situated at:
50. M.C.Road connects Thiruvananthapuram and……..
51. The king who shifted the capital of Travancore from Padmanabhapuram to Thiruvananthapuram?
52. In 1869, a new secretariat building was constructed in Thiruvananthapuram during the reign of Ayilyam Tirunal under the supervision of Dewan……
53. In 1888, the legislative council in Travancore started functioning at:
54. The Kollam – Kottappuram stretch of West Coast Canal is known as:
55. The place in Kerala where China clay is abundant:
56. The seat of Ilayidathu swaroopam in Travancore history was:
57. Vallikkavu, where the Ashram of Amritanandamayi is situated is in the district of:
58. Which of the following place in Kerala is famous for cashew industry?
59. The famous statue in front of the Govt. Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram from which the name ‘Statue Junction’ is evolved, is that of:
60. ‘Land of sandal forest’ in Kerala: