426. Buland Darwaza was built by Whom?
427. The title `Vikramaditya’ was assumed by?
Chandra Gupta II
428. The transfer of Capital to Devagiri from Delhi by Mohammed Bin Tuglak had one good effect that is?
The country could now be governed from a central place
429. The most noteworthy difference between the Cholas and the other Indian rulers of the time is seen in?
Cholas encouragement to Local Self Government in Villages
430. Who was the last Hindu King of Northern India?
431. Railway was introduced in India by?
432. Who designed the City of Chandigarh?
433. The first Women President of Indian National Congress?
434. Who wrote National Anthem of India?
435. Who gave the call “Dilli Chalo”?
Subash Chandra Bose
436. Srikakulam is the Capital of which dynasty?
437. The author of “Natyasastra”?
438. The famous Gayathri Manthram is in ….?
439. Who wrote Aryabhateeyam?
440. “Call Him Ram, Rahim, Allah, Khuda, Hari, Govind but He is one” Who proclaimed this?
441. The Grand Trunk Road was built by?
Sher Shah Suri
442. Megasthenes was the ambassador of?
443. The battle of Plassey (1757) was fought between….?
Robert Clive and Siraj – ud- daulah
444.”Kuchipudi” dance form originated in?
Kuchelapuram in Andhra Pradesh
445. Who founded the Sunga Dynasty?
446. Patanjali lived in whose Court?
447. Who is known as “Constantine of Buddhism”?
448. Asoka was initiated to Buddhism by whom?
449. The last ruler of Satavahana dynasty?
450. The Capital of Kanishka empire?
451. Red Fort was built by whom?
452. Which ruler of Gupta Dynasty adopted the name “Maharajadhiraja”?
453. The Allahabad Pillar inscription composed by Harisena Contain………?
Information about samudhragupta’s conquest
454. Who gave Raja Ram Mohan Roy the title “Raja”?
Akbar Shah II
455. Famous Ayurveda Physician of Gupta Age?
456. The World famous universities “Nalanda and Taxila” belongs to ……. period?
457. Who is popular by the names “Indian Shakespeare and Prince of Indian Poets?
458. The government emblem of Gupta dynasty?
459. The Huna king Mihirakula’s Capital?
460. Who built Shiva Temple at Thanjavur?
Raja Raja Chola
461. Pulikeshin II was the most famous ruler of …..dynasty?
462. The last Hindu king of Delhi?
463. Who was the founder of Pallava Dynasty?
464. The Kailashnath Temple at Ellora was built by…?
Krishna I of Rashtrakuta dynasty
465. The Pala dynasty was founded by whom?
466. The Brihadeswara Temple at Thanjavur was built by whom?
Raja Raja Chola
467. Which ruler adopted the title “Gangaikonda Chola”?
Rajendra I of Chola dynasty
468. Who wrote Tamil Ramayana?
469. The Hoysala dynasty (1027-1343) was founded by whom?
470. Who wrote Raja Tarangini?
471.The Chola ruler who founded the city of Kaveripatnam?
472. Who wrote Budha Charitha, Sutralankar, and Saundrananda?
473. The famous Buddhist monk who propound the famous philosophy of `Madhyamika’?
474. India’s first carbon-free state:
475. The main language of Himachal Pradesh: