376. Who was the founder of Amritsar?
Guru Ram Das
377. What important event in Indian or World History took place in the year 712?
Arabs conquered Sindh
378. What was the court language of Mughals?
379. Who was the head of the British Government in India when the Congress for the first time passed its famous resolution for complete independence at Lahore?
380. When was the first Atom Bomb exploded?
381. In which year was the first General Elections (after independence) in India took place?
382. In which year was China attacked India?
383. In which year “Quit India” Movement was launched by Indian National Congress?
384. Goa was liberated on
385. In which year did Asoka conquer Kalinga?
386. In which year was the Third Battle of Panipat fought?
387. In which year was Bangladesh Liberated?
388. In which year East India Company was established?
389. In which year was Jesus Christ Born?
390. Ajanta paintings depict scenes from?
391. In which year was Martin Luthar King Assassinated?
392. Pushyabhuti dynasty ruled over?
393. The Aryan came to India from ……
394. In which year Portuguese captured Goa?
395. In which year was Jesus Christ Crucified?
396. The partition of Bengal was carried out under the rule of …………?
397. Emperor Kanishka belonged to ……….. dynasty?
398. Megasthenes visited India during the reign of?
Chandra Gupta Maurya
399. The first women ruler of Delhi was?
400. The Capital of Pallavas?
401. Who was generally known as “Indian Napolean”?
402. Whose reign in Ancient India is known as “The Golden Age”?
403. The Slogan “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan” was launched by whom?
Lal Bahadur Shastri
404. The first Viceroy of India was….?
405. Hampi was the Capital of……?
406. The first partition of Bengal was held on?
407. Who built the famous Taj Mahal in Agra?
408. Who founded Brahmo Samaj?
Rajaram Mohan Roy
409. In which year the first Sikh War took Place?
410. In which year Tashkent agreement was signed?
411. In which year Alexander’s Invasion of India took place?
412. In which year India was invaded by Timur?
413. Who founded Vijayanagar empire?
Harihara and Bukka with the help of Saint Vidyaranya
414. Who founded Khilji Dynasty?
415. The first battle of Panipat was fought between?
Baber and Ibrahim Lodhi
416. Who was the founder of Maurya dynasty?
Chandra Gupta Maurya
417. In which year The City of Amritsar was founded by Guru Ram Das, the 4th Sikh Guru?
418.How many times did Muhammed Ghazni invade India?
419. Who was the author of Aithihiamala?
420. During whose reign Tansen lived?
421. Who is called the “Father of Indian Rupee”?
422. The first Muslim Ruler in India to introduce the standing army was?
Ala –ud–din– khilji
423. The founder of Arya Samaj?
Swami Dayananda Saraswathi
424. Punjab was annexed to British territories in the year?
425. Who was the founder of Great Magadha Empire?