276.In which year Oriental Insurance CompanyLtd became a subsidiary of LIC?
277. In which year New India Assurance company was founded?
278.Oriental Life Insurance Company was started in:
279.The first modern paper mill in India was established in Saharanpur in ……. in 1832.
280.The first modern silk manufacturing unit was started in …….in 1832.
281.Which is known as the Steel City of India:
284. The monument where the Prime Minister of India raises the flag of India every year on Independence Day.:
285. The ……… plays a key role in the Sherlock Holmes mystery The Sign of the Four, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
286. The profound influence of which religion can be seen in Ajanta Caves?
287. Which dynasty constructed Charminar?
288. The height of Gateway of India:
289. In 1945, the courts-martial of three officers of the Indian National Army was held at:
290. Which Indian monument witnesses every year the Republic Day Parade?
291. In which century Juma Masjid of Delhi, the largest mosque in India, was built?
292. Which fort is famous for its gates- the “Delhi Gate” and the “Lahore Gate.”
293. Lal Chand Usta was the chief architect of:
294. The only hill station in Rajasthan:
295. Mussoorie is a hill station in…….. where the Lal Bahadur Shastri Academy of Administration is situated:
296. Nainital is a hill station which is also the seat of High Court of:
297. Which hill station in Madhya Pradesh is known as ‘Queen of Satpuras’?
298. Ranikhet is a hill station in:
299. Ranchi is a hill station in:
300. The state capital in India situated at the highest altitude: