151. In which year Calcutta medical college started functioning?
152. In which year the Lahore session of Muslim League passed Pakistan Resolution?
153. The first Sikh to become the president of India:
Gyani Zail Singh
154. The Viceroy when Gandhiji launched Civil Disobedience Movement in 1930-
155. The first Indian woman to become the president of Indian National Congress:
156. India’s first newspaper Hickey’s Gazette started in:
157. The founders of Swaraj Party are Chitharanjan Das and…..
158. Who was known as ‘Lokahitawadi’?
Gopal Hari Deshmukh
159. The first foreigner to become the president of INC?
160. Who designed the national flag of India?
161. Who was the first deputy prime minister of India?
162. Who was the last Viceroy of British India?
163. Who was known as the ‘Saint of Pavnar’?
164. Bombay Stock Exchange was established in:
165. Who was known as ‘Japan Gandhi’?
166. The session of INC which approved the non- cooperation movement of Gandhiji was held at:
167. The year in which Congress launched the Individual Satyagraha:
168. The year of Bardoli Satyagraha led by Sardar Patel:
169. The year of Poona Pact:
170. Vivekananda attended the World Parliament of Religions at Chicago in:
171. Who wrote ‘Anand Math’?
Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
172. The year of Chauri-Chaura incident:
173. In which year Gandhi attended the Second Round Table Conference?
174. Who founded the Poona Sarvajanik Sabha in 1870?
175.Who headed the boundary commission appointed to demarcate the boundary between India and Pakistan?
176.Who said, “ Satyagraha is the tool of strong people”?
177.Who was called ‘Lok Manya’?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
178.Who was elected as the president of the All India Kisan Sabha held in Lucknow in 1936?
Swami Sahajanand Saraswati
179.In which year Gandhi-Irwin Pact was signed?
180.Lord Mountbatten became the Viceroy in:
181.The trial of INA prisoners in Red Fort was held in:
182.Who established Indian Trade Union Federation in 1929?
183. Who founded ‘Bharat Sevak Samaj’?
184.The first person to appear on coins in independent India:
185. The only person to become the president of India who had been defeated in a Presidential previous election:
Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
186. The president of India who was formerly the chairman of Constituent Assembly:
187. The suicide bomber who killed Rajiv Gandhi on 21st May 1991:
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam (Dhanu)
188. Who coined the term ‘Satyagraha’?
189. Who established Vedanta College in 1825?
Ram Mohun Roy
190. Who were hanged along with Bhagat Singh?
Raj Guru and Sukhdev
191. The only Keralite to become the president of INC:
C Sankaran Nair
192. Who authored ‘Arctic Home in the Vedas’?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
193. Who started the Self Respect Movement in Tamil Nadu?
EV Ramaswami Naicker
194. In which year Gandhiji visited Kerala for the first time?
195.Name the Indian president who translated ‘The Republic’ by Plato?
196.Who was known as ‘Desh bandu’?
197.Who founded the Hindu Maha Sabha?
198.Who is regarded as the father of ‘the two nation theory’?
199.Who wrote the book “What Congress and Gandhi have done to untouchables’?
B R Ambedkar
200.Who was the political guru of Gopala Krishna Gokhale?