101. Which commission was enquired into the assassination of Indira Gandhi?
102. Which portfolio was taken over by Jawaharlal Nehru from VK Krishna Menon in the wake of Chinese aggression of 1962?
103. Birla House, where Gandhiji was assassinated, is in:
104. For how many days Gandhiji was imprisoned in South Africa?
105. In his life, Gandhiji has undergone imprisonment for …… days.
106. Jawaharlal Nehru met Gandhiji for the first time at the Lucknow session of Indian National Congress held in the year____ :
107. Subash Chandra Bose became the President of Indian National Congress for the first time in:
108. The journals ‘Al Hilal’ and ‘Al Balal’ were launched by:
Abul Kalam Azad
109. The Prime Minister of India when India celebrated the golden jubilee of its
110. What was the post held by Gandhiji in NatalIndian Congress in South Africa?
111. Who authored Gandhiji’s favourite prayer ‘Vaishnava Janato’?
112. Who became the acting prime minister of India after Jawaharlal Nehru:
113. Who formed the Widow Remarriage Association in Poona?
Dhondo Keshav Karve
114. Who wrote ‘India Divided’?
115. Who is known as the father of Indian Politics and Economics?
116. In which year Gandhiji established Sabarmati Ashram?
117. Gandhiji conducted his first Satyagraha in South Africa to protest against:
Asiatic Law Amendment Ordinance Bill
118. In 1878, some of the followers left the organisation led by Keshav Chandra Sen and formed new organisation named Sadharan Brahma Samaj. Who among the following was the leader of it?
Anand Mohan Bose
119. The Mauryan emperor who gave attention to Municipal administration:
120. The Viceroy when Rowlatt Act was passed?
121. Which event in Buddha’s life is symbolized by Stupa?
122. Who launched the journal ‘Pakhtoon’?
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
123. Who led Adi Brahma Samaj after the schism in Brahma Samaj?
124. Who wrote ‘Essays on Gita’ and ‘Life Divine’?
125. Who is regarded as the first great leader of modern India?-
Raja Ram Mohun Roy
126. Who became the President of Indian National Congress for the longest continuous period before independence?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
127. Who founded Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan?
128. Who authored ‘Mathavilasaprahasanam’?
129. Whom the British called ‘the father of Indian unrest’?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
130. The author of ‘Unhappy India’:
Lala Lajpat Rai
131. Which place was a factor in conflict during the tripartite struggle:
132. Who founded the Tatvabodhini Sabha in 1839?
133. Who were the Bose brothers in the national movement?
Sarath Chandra Bose and Subash Chandra Bose
134. The author of Hind Swaraj?
135. In which state, Porbandar, the birthplace of Gandhiji is situated?
136. Who represented Hindu community in the Second Round Table Conference’?
Madan Mohan Malavya
137. Who founded the famous Hindu College in Calcutta?
138. The leader who ended Satyagraha at Guruvayur as directed by Gandhiji:
139. Vernacular Press Act was passed in:
140. Which Indus valley site is situated near Gulf of Cambay?
141. Who coined the term Pakistan for the first time?
142. Who led the march in connection with salt satyagraha in Tamil Nadu, from
Thiruchirappally to Vedaranyam?
143. Who said ‘Political freedom is the life breath of a nation’?
144. Who was called ‘Desh Nayak”?
Subhas Chandra Bose
145. Who was called ‘the Prince of Martyrs’?
146. Who was popularly called ‘Bengal Tiger’?
Bipin Chandra Pal
147. Third Round Table Conference was held in:
148. In which session of the INC Gandhiji became President?
1924 Belgaum (Karnataka)
149. Lal Bahadur Shastri is the first to get Bharat Ratna posthumously. He got Bharat Ratna in:
150. At what age Gandhiji decided to adopt brahmacharya?