1. The faster you run, ______ you get tired
(soon, the sooner, sooner) ?
2. While in London he _____ at a five-star hotel
(put by, put up, put in) ?
3. A group of men ______ standing near the house
(is, are, am) ?
4. If I had a computer, I ______ it myself
(Typed, would type, would have typed) ?
5. We seldom see them now a day, ———?
(Do we, don’t we, can’t we) ?
6.Invest your money carefully lest you _____
(will regret later, Can regret later, Should regret later) ?
7. He is being accused ____ theft
(For, of, with) ?
8.Synonym of “Nadir”
(Difficult, Lowest point, Peak point) ?
9. If you _______to your Mother’s advice, this problem would not have arisen
(Listened, Had listened, Have been listened)?
10. We ____ meet you at five o’clock
(will, would, will have) ?
1. the sooner 2. put up 3. is 4. would type 5. do we 6. should regret later 7. of 8. Lowest point 9. had listened 10. will