1. A friend in ____ is a friend indeed
(Deed, Need, Indeed) ?
2. Few people knew the answer, ____?
(do they, did they, does they) ?
3. We traveled ____ bus
(In, On, By) ?
4. She invited his two best friends to the party, but ____ of them came
(either, neither, any) ?
5. ______ she was ill, she attended the meeting
(still, though, but) ?
6. He decided to fight for justice ____
(at all costs, for all costs, in all costs) ?
7. I am not accustomed to ______ personal information about myself to strangers
(gave, giving, has given) ?
8. Don’t waste your time, ____?
(Do you, Will you, Can you) ?
9. A lion’s share means ____
(Half portion, a major portion, full portion) ?
10. No one has gone there, ____?
(has they, have they, haven’t they) ?
1. Need 2. did they 3. By 4. neither 5. though 6. at all costs 7. giving 8. Will you 9. a major portion 10. have they