1. ‘Roman holiday’ means
(Enjoy life as much as we can, Enjoyment on the suffering of others, Enjoyment on the helping of others) ?
2. The Russian Prime minister agreed to _____ the India gate during his three days visit to India
(call for, call at, call off)?
3. Immediately after the accident, the injured passenger’s ____ to the hospital
(Was taken, Were taken, Have taken) ?
4. To make clean breast means:
(To confuse, To confess, Tell lie) ?
5. One of my friends ___ going to Russia
(is, was, were) ?
6. He stayed at home yesterday because he ____ a bad cold
(Has, Had, Was) ?
7. The President occupied a _____ of rooms at the hotel
(Bundle, Pack, Suite) ?
8. Have another cup of tea, ___?
(have you, do you, will you) ?
9. The stranger asked Veena where she ____
(Live, Lived, has lived) ?
10. He decided to fight for justice _____
(for all costs, at all costs, to all costs) ?
1. Enjoyment on the suffering of others 2. call at 3. Were taken 4. To confess 5. is 6. had 7. suite 8. will you 9. lived 10. at all costs