Directions: Complete the following sentence using the suitable word/phrase.
1. The sound produced by crows is _____
2. He was a _____ old gentleman with a flowing beard.
3. ______ means to predict.
4. A drug used to reduce sadness is _____ depressant?
5. We decided to ______ the President of the Society.
[a] called on
[b] call by
[c] call on
[d] call for
6. His conduct is extremely _____
[d] children like
7. I had a very bad night, I didn’t sleep _____ wink
8. There won’t be time _____ _?
[a] will there?
[b] is there?
[c] is it?
[d] isn’t it?
9. What _____ for your breakfast?
[a] do you have
[c] you do have
[d] have you have
10. Your roof is leaking; you should ______
[a] have it repaired
[b] repair it
[d] make it repaired
1. [c] croak 2. [a] reverent 3. [d] foretell 4. [c] anti-depressant 5. [c] call on 6. [c] childish 7. [a] an 8. [a] will there? 9. [a] do you have 10. [a] have it repaired