Fill in using the correct preposition:
1. I can write a book _____ grammar.
2. Monkeys live _____ trees.
3. It is natural ____ man to make mistakes.
Identify the conjunction in the following sentence:
4. I ran fast but missed the train.
5. Pick out the incorrect sentence:
[a] We are cousins
[b] He brought some luggage
[c] He is waiting here for three hours
[d] I know all that he said
6. Pick out the correctly spelt word:
7. Pick out the incorrectly spelt word:
8. Complete the sentence:
You would look better, if
[a] you would look better, if
[b] you cut your hair
[c] you have cut your hair
[d] you will cut your hair
9. Pick out the correct sentence:
[a] I prefer coffee than tea
[b] Politics have divided the country
[c] Sun rises in east
[d] He goes to bed at ten in the night
10. Complete the following sentence choosing the correct word:
I prefer coffee _____ tea.
1. [a] on 2. [b] in 3. [d] for 4. [a] but 5. [c] He is waiting here for three hours 6. [c] Secretary 7. [a] Excellant 8. [b] you cut your hair 9. [d] He goes to bed at ten in the night 10. [b] to