31. In cyber law terminology ‘DoS’ means:
(a) Denial of Service (b) Disc Operating System
(c) Distant Operator service(d) None of these
32. A program that has capability to infect other programs and make copies of itself and spread into other programs is called:
(a) Worm (b) Virus
(c) Trojan (d) None of these
33. The Indian Parliament passed the Information Technology Bill , which is regarded as the mother legislation regulating the use of computers, computer systems and computer networks as also data and information in the electronic format , in the year:
(a) 2000 (b) 2001
(c) 2002 (d) 2003
34. Which one of the following is an example of ‘denial of service attack’?
(a) Attempts to “flood” a network, thereby preventing legitimate network traffic
(b) Attempts to disrupt connections between two machines, thereby preventing access to a service
(c) Attempts to prevent a particular individual from accessing a service
(d) All of these
35. The use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals or an organization is termed:
(a) Cyberspace (b) Cyberstalking
(c) Pornography (d) None of these
36. _____ refers to a code of safe and responsible behaviour for the internet community:
(a) Cybercrime (b) Cyber Literacy
(c) Cyber Ethics (d) None of the above
37. ____ is a theft in which the internet surfing hours of the victim are used up by another person by gaining access to the login ID and the password:
(a) Logic bombs (b) Salami attacks
(c) Internet Time theft (d) Web jacking
38. _____ software programs are designed to keep computers safe from hackers:
(a) Fire Walls (b) Cybersecurity measure
(c) Cyber laws (d) None of these
39. The compulsive use of internet pornography known as :
(a) Cyber Addiction (b) Cybersex
(c) Information Overload (d) Cyber Crime
40. This unlawful act wherein the computer is either a tool or target or both:
(a) cyberethics (b) Cyber Crimes
(c) Cyberliteracy (d)None of these above
41. Cryptography is used for ______.
(a) Privacy (b) safety
(c) copyright purpose (d) All of these
42. This is the exclusive right granted by statute to the author of the works to reproduce dramatic, artistic, literary or musical work or to authorize its
reproduction by others:
(a) Patent (b) Copy Right
(c)Trade Mark (d) None of the above
43. Which of the following is not harmful for computer?
(a) Spyware (b) Cookies
(c) Virus (d) Malware
44. Which one of the following is an example of unethical behavior of cyber world?
(a) Communalism (b) Eve teasing
(c) terrorism (d) Pirating Music and Videos
45. India passed the IT Act 2000 and notified it for effectiveness on:
(a) 2000 May 17 (b) 2000 June 9
(c) 2000 July 9 (d) 2000 October 17
46. Which of the following come under software piracy?
(a) Unbundling (b) Renting
(c)Counter Felting (d) All the above
47. Loosely organized groups of Internet criminals are called as:
(a) Cyber Criminals (b) Web Gangs
(c) Organized hackers (d) Crackers
48. Cryptography is the practice and study of ———.
(a) Accessing information (b) Hiding information
(c) Distributing information (d) None of the above.
49. Feeling guilty or defensive about our internet use is a symptom of ________.
(a) Cyber addiction (b) Net Gaming
(c) Online-Chatting (d) Cybercrime
50. Making distributing and selling the software copies those are fake, known as:
(a) Renting (b) Unbundling
(c) Soft Loading (d)Counter felting