- Who was the leader of the Paika rebellion –
Bakshi Jayabandhu Bidyadhara.
- The first state annexed to British India on the basis of the doctrine of lapse policy –
- The king who passed an ordinance that came to be known as the Pitt’s India act was –
King George V.
- In Indian history which period is known as the era of foreign investment and international competition for colonies –
1858 to 1947.
- Who put forward the drain theory –
- In which year the permanent settlement system was introduced by the British –
Which document is known as the Magna Carta of English education in India-
wood’s despatch (1854).
- Who established the Adi Brahma Samaj –
Maharishi Devendranath Tagore.
- Who was the leader of the Mahar Movement in Maharashtra –
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- Which period was considered as the moderate phase of the Indian National movements –
1885 to 1906.
- Which process checks to ensure the components of the computer are operating and connected properly –
- Which tells the computer how to use its components –
- The simultaneous processing of two or more programs by multiple processes is known as –
- What does CO stand in COBOL –
- The function of an assembler is –
To convert assembly language into machine language.
- BIOS stands for –
Basic Input Output System.
- The translator program used in assembly language is called –
- Languages which can easily interact with the hardware or called –
- Programs designed to perform specific tasks related to managing computer resources are called –
- A collection of related files is called –
- World Habitat day is celebrated every year on –
1st Monday of October.
- Who is the chairperson of sub categorisation Commission set up by the government of India –
Rtd. CJ G. Rohini.
- World largest combustion Research Centre is located at –
Who is the author of the book titled ” who took my job: why the Indian reservation system needs to change ” –
- Name of the Indian player who got Arjuna Award for the year 2017 is –
- Who is the chairman of the advertising standards Council of India –
- Who got Best Performer award in Little Miss World – 2017 –
- G.B.Mandd Sobhanm Kalakar award winner –
- Whose autobiography is ” Beyond The Dream Girl ” –
- World’s first negative Emission power plant started functioning at –